Imapar offers only the best leather upholstery for automobiles. Imapar uses only the highest quality materials and provide state-of-the-art designs and guarantee our seats will meet or exceed the factory finish and look. The company has two decades of experience as purveyors of products to the most select clientele in Colombia and the Andean region.
Key Benefits and achievements:
- Imapar offers a two-year warranty against defects in manufacturing and installation, Direct Buy also offers a free one-time maintenance inspection after six months of use.
- Leather and vinyl combined upholstery – The vinyl is a synthetic material that when combined with leather reduces the cost of the kit, but retains the same finishes and appearance.
- Imapar passed the lateral airbag deployment tests at the Cesvi Laboratories of Colombia. The test was performed using a Subaru Forester.
- Imapar was selected by SK Bergé to install our upholstery and sliding roof H-700 on the Special Edition Volvo XC-60.
- Imapar was selected by Honda Motors Chile to supply the leather seats for all their Honda Pilots.
- Imapar is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. Their leather upholstery meets all the quality standards of assemblers like GM, KIA, Hyundai, Mazda, Chevy, Toyota, Ford for both materials and manufacturing processes
Make an Impression
Upholstery customization options
Leather & Vinyl
Leather and vinyl combined upholstery
Upholstery in Synthetic leather
Eco plus is an imitation leather material that is almost impossible to tell the difference from a genuine leather kit, it has a suede backing which makes it very soft to the touch. Some of the leading new car companies such as Tesla, Mercedes, KIA and Chevy have made changes to their interiors and is now officially “100% leather-free” which is not animal-sourced, and therefore vegan.
Imapar offers its customers the option of embossed logos, embroidered logos, and metallic logos retaining the design of the make of their vehicle. Logos can be customized to the specific tastes of each client.
Imapar offers its customers a wide range of colour options for upholstery and perforation.